Cashmore & Co offers services in select real estate markets in Australia, and overseas.
Under our full buyer advocacy service Cashmore & Co will handle the full search, assessment, and negotiation on your behalf.
- Assessing your individual requirements to make sure you're maximising the potential of your investment portfolio
- Searching properties that are both on and off-market to ensure you get the best opportunities for your budget
- Producing comprehensive property and feasibility reports, to make sure you have all the information you need to make an educated choice
- Negotiating the purchase of a property for the lowest possible price, placing you ahead of the competition
- Liaising with building inspectors and solicitors to ensure your interests are protected every step of the way
You can also engage Cashmore & Co to
- Bid at an auction
- Give property investment advice
- Assess and negotiate on an individual property of your choosing
We have the expertise to assist with any development you are considering - large, or small.
With highly experienced property developers and project managers on the team, we have created life changing profits for many of our clients through astute real estate development.
This could include
- Purchasing a new site for a small townhouse development
- Developing your backyard
- Constructing a high density apartment block
The options are numerous.
We will provide you with comprehensive feasibility reports and the expertise in order to assess if the transaction is a viable option.
Will manage the entire process on your behalf.
We can assist with the sale of your property. This includes finding the best real estate sales agent and ensuring you do not pay needless advertising costs or high commissions.
Click here for information on our Vendor Advocacy service.
Please contact us for a free consultation.
60-90 minute Phone consultations are available for individuals who want to delve deeper into the mechanics behind the property cycle and learn how it applies specifically to Australia (and elsewhere if needed). Or require ongoing property advice and assistance at any stage of their property investment journey.
This would suit anyone who has read some of the research and would like more detailed information regarding tailoring an investment strategy to suit their individual needs.
The charge is $120 for the first session and $60 for ongoing follow up calls/questions - contact us for more information and to book a time for your call.